Copenhagen is a fantastic city, with friendly people, safe environment, it's hard not to love it! Here are a few things that we always enjoy doing when we're in Copenhagen.
1. Spending a day at Tivoli Gardens is a must, and stay for the light show!
2. Do some shopping and eating on Strøget, the world’s longest pedestrian street.
3. Have dinner on the water!
4. Visit the Nationalmuseet, where you can learn about all things Danish.
5. See the seat of Danish government at the Christiansborg Palace.
6. Wander around the beautiful (and free!) Botanical Gardens that has over 13,000 species and really cool glasshouses.
7. Hop back to the 1600s and visit Rosenborg Castle and spend some time walking through the gorgeous gardens.
8. Walk to the top of the Round Tower, learn a little bit about the history of astronomy in Copenhagen, and take in some great views of the city!
9. Watch the changing of the guard at Amalienborg Palace.
10. Take a tour of Carlsberg Brewery, and while you’re there, take a ride in the horse-drawn carriage!